● Founded in 1994, OPPEIN was China’s pioneer in modern industrial kitchen manufacturing. Since then, we have been consistently devoted to advancing kitchen and home design worldwide.
● The construction of the 15,000 square meter Owell Stone plant was completed. The plant started to manufacture and process solid surfaces, acrylic composite surfaces and quartz stone slabs. Owell Stone is now one of the top ten artificial stones.
● After rapid expansion, OPPEIN expended to over 100+ showrooms nationwide.
● Jianggao headquarters, which covers 24,000 square meters, began operations. As a result, the daily output of kitchens increased to 320 sets and bathroom vanities to 120 sets. Optima became the largest cabinetry manufacturer in China.
● Optima started to expand internationally, setting up its first overseas office in the USA.
● Optima was selected by the Ministry of Construction to the drafting team of Residential Kitchen Standards.
● Optima was chosen to be the chairman of the China Furniture & Decoration Chamber Committee.
● Optima launched its brand plan and solidified its leading role in the kitchen industry.
● Optima was the first in the industry to be certified by the CCEL (China Certification for Environmental Labelling Products). The CCEL is the only authoritative environmental certification in China and gives credit for practices in environmental sustainability, including low emissions and the use of green materials.
● The Home Furniture Division was established to produce and market wardrobes and other customized furniture products.
● With the dramatic growth of overseas business, Optima products were present in 118 countries.
● Optima was named “China’s Top Brand” by the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine.
● Optima was named “China’s Well-Known Trademark” by the State Administration of Industry & Commerce.
● The new 105,000 square meter headquarters, which houses carcass, solid wood and lacquer plants, the logistics center, and offices, was put to use. This new facility became Optima’s largest production center and is still expanding today.
● We started using the new trademark, OPPEIN, and changed the company name from Guangzhou Optima Enterprise Co., Ltd to OPPEIN Home Group Inc.
● The Interior Door Division was established to produce and market wooden doors. It became one of the top 10 door brands in China in 2015.
● OPPEIN continued to rapidly expand. In order to increase its capacity and facilitate logistics in Northern China to meet the growing demand, the 500,000 square meter Tianjin plant was constructed.
● OPPEIN became the largest cabinetry manufacturer in Asia and had 3000+ international showrooms.
● An additional 4-storey, 6,000 square meter showroom was completed. This showroom housed all our new products, including kitchens, wardrobes, home furniture, bathrooms, doors, and more.
● In order to bring in state-of-the-art design ideas, OPPEIN worked with Italian designers and studios.
● An office was set up in Milan to promote research and design cooperation.
● OPPEIN expanded its product line and started to implement Full House Solutions.
● With its flourishing success in overseas markets, OPPEIN set up offices in Kenya, India, Australia, and Malaysia.
● The number of showrooms around the world grew to surpass 4,200.
● In order to better serve the emerging younger generation, OPPEIN launched its secondary brand “Oppolia”.
● 750,000+ sets of kitchens, 1,050,000+ home furniture, 350,000+ bathrooms, and 600,000+ interior doors are produced annually.
●OPPEIN products are exported and recognized by 150 countries.
●OPPEIN solidifies its position as a market leader.
●On Mar, 28, 2017, OPPEIN went public on Shanghai Stock Exchange. The company aims to fund capital to further expand its capacity, enhance its global brand awareness, as well as reinforce its informatization performance.